The health and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priority.
Dear guests and friends, we want you to be able to plan your vacation carefree and worry-free despite the current situation.
That's why our Safe and carefree package is now included in all bookings.
Relaxed cancellation and rebooking conditions
Book safely & flexibly. Enjoy moments of happiness.
Cancellation conditions │ winter 2021/22
- All bookings between December 13, 2021 and January 15, 2022 can be canceled or rebooked free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival.
- Of course, this also applies to bookings that have already been made.
Bookings after January 15th, 2022:
- There are no cancellation fees up to 7 days before arrival.
- From 6 days before arrival, cancellation costs are incurred in the amount of the deposit paid.
- Free rebooking is possible in the current calendar year, depending on availability.
Rebooking conditions winter 2021/22
A change of booking is possible free of charge up to 6 days before the original travel date
- It can be rebooked to another date
- The travel price of the rebooking must be at least 50 percent of the original travel price
Security and comfort
We have designed our TILLGA GLÜCK safe and relaxing for you.
As usual, cleanliness and hygiene come first in our house. It goes without saying that all public areas and your room are carefully cleaned with disinfecting cleaning agents.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available at the hotel entrance, on the floors and toilets as well as in the restaurant and buffet area.
- The minimum distance of 2 m must be observed in the entire hotel area.
- Adults and children aged 7 and over must wear their own mouth and nose protection in the buffet area. We also ask our guests to disinfect their hands on the disinfectant dispensers when going to the buffet.
- In the beauty and spa area, there is a restriction on the number of people due to the distance rules.
- Passenger lifts may only be used alone or with people belonging to the household.
- Our employees are tested for Covid 19 before they start work and on an ongoing basis.
- We ask you to refrain from "shaking hands".
Fresh mountain air
You can rely on us. Below we have summarized important information about your arrival and your stay:
WHAT DO I HAVE TO CONSIDER WHEN CHECK-IN?
Please provide evidence of a low epidemiological risk through testing, vaccination and / or recovery (PCR test max. 72 hours, antigen test max. 48 hours).
REGULATIONS ON SITE?
We ask you to continue to adhere to the rules that are already known to us:
FFP2 mask in generally accessible indoor areas.
Maintain a distance of at least 1 meters from other people except for people from the shared household or fellow travelers from the shared apartment.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE THE WELLNESS FACILITIES?
We have enough space in our Tillga Spa so that the minimum clearances can be adhered to without any problems.
As an additional service, there is the possibility to book a "Private Spa" between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (surcharge)
DO I HAVE TO RETURN IN QUARANTINE?
The 3 G (tested, vaccinated, recovered) rules usually apply here as well. We kindly ask you to inquire at the Foreign Office beforehand.
ARE THERE TESTING POSSIBILITIES ON SITE?
There is a test offer in the hotel.