We, that is Kati and Hannes Ganner, took over Tillga Glück in December 2019. Together with our three children, we warmly welcome you to Tillga Glück.
We preserve the existing and are open and dare new things. Authentic, genuine and honest - no artificial staging. We mean what we say and inspire you for what we have. To do this, we focus on the essentials. For your holiday happiness in Obertilliach.
We make our ideas of a perfect vacation come alive for you.
The Tillga Glück is a house with a lot of history and tradition, which you can feel immediately when you come in through the former farmhouse. Together with a renowned team of architects from South Tyrol, we have developed a “living concept” for our apartments and suites, which reflects the region's tradition and values - from the architecture to the materials.
At Tillga Glück, we consciously perceive the everyday moments that we often take for granted and treat them with care. It is precisely these moments that we make your personal moments of happiness. A glass of wine at sunset on the balcony, a barefoot walk in the fresh morning dew, the smell of fresh hay, a hearty "Griaß di" and the honest question "How are you?" ... all these moments of happiness are as individual as you are.
For us, the concept of sustainability starts with the first step. We have followed this credo since the hotel was taken over. We make good use of what already exists and improve it with something new.
Our measures for mindfulness and sustainability:
- We pay attention to regionality and source our products from regional farmers and producers wherever possible - e.g. for our East Tyrolean breakfast
- We generate part of the electricity from the photovoltaic system on the roof of the hotel
- Natural cosmetics in your room
- car-free holiday (with underground parking space and free public transport ticket)
- Innovative technologies enable cleaning (almost) without chemicals
- We avoid plastic whenever we can
- Mindfulness in dealing with resources, people and the region - for a harmonious coexistence between people and nature